Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rice Cereal!!

Well yesterday, I broke down and called P's pediatrician in regards to starting her on rice cereal. Everything I had heard was that you needed to wait until baby is 4 months old before starting it, but because her sleep has been wack for about a week, and John and I were both exhausted, and we had heard that rice cereal sometimes can make baby sleep better, I decided it didn't hurt to ask her doc. I thought because she was in the 95th% for weight, they may say it was ok to start a couple weeks earlier. Turns out that it was worth asking, because we got the green light. It was so fun to watch her try something other than milk for the first time, and off a spoon at that. The nurse instructed us to start with 1 Tablespoon only at first, and we mixed that with some breast milk. She seemed to have really liked it. Here's the proof!

See the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYcTOYqVec






















No comments:

Post a Comment